There are a series of small pocket books on a variety of BDSM topics called Toybag Guides. The subject matter of the books covers to everything from Canes and Caning, Clips and Clamps, to Foot and Shoe Worship, but to date they have not published a guide to Gags and Gagging. With that in mind, I began this series of posts.
And, it always seems that the deeper I delve into any particular style of BDSM/fetish play, the more I will discover the myriad of endless variations that the human mind is capable of eroticizing. That, in and of itself, is one reason I decided to create an entire series of posts with gags as subject matter. I've never seen the tremendous variety of gags that are used in BDSM scenes and roleplay laid out well and detailed in a comprehensive fashion.
Postings in this series (so far) include:
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 1) - Duct Tape Gags
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 2) - Introduction to Gags
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 3) - Variations on a Gag
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 4) - Wiffle Gag
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 5) - Serafina's Assignment
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 6) - Hand Gag
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt. 7) - Drooling!
- Keeping Her Quiet (pt 8) - Gag Maker Extraordinaire
Please note that the series title - Keeping Her Quiet - is a reflection of my own personal sexual preference, and not intended to imply that women are inherently submissive, nor that they have any special need to be silenced or stifled. I'm a heterosexual male dominant with a little over 30 years experience exploring the world of BDSM.
Yes the title is a little provocative, titles are supposed to grab the reader's attention. If you are reading this, then apparently it's managed to do it's job well.