On your Kindle you'll find three new books by E. L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed.
Your assignment is to read the trilogy in order, and make 3 separate posts, one for each book. Each post will detail, discuss, and review an individual book. Your review of book one is to be completed before the end of April, book two by the end of May, and book three by the end of June.
with desire, devotion, and dominance,
Michael X. Samadhi
What I love most about the hoopla surrounding "Fifty Shades of Grey" is that the story here isn't really about women getting turned on. It's not even about women desiring more sex with their partners. It's about women sharing information with each other. It's about storytelling and friendships. Women have found something that enhances their emotional and sexual lives and want to pass that knowledge onto their friends, family members, and even the world at large.
~ Dr. Logan Levkoff
Here just a small sample of links to media coverage of this book phenomena:
- NPR -'Fifty Shades Of Grey': Publishing's Sexiest Trend
- NY Times - Discreetly Digital, Erotic Novel Sets American Women Abuzz
- LA Times - Bestselling 'mommy porn': '50 Shades of Grey'
- Huffington Post - Deconstructing Fifty Shades of Grey
- Slate - Book Club Erotica