1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You: A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance. B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab. C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop. D) Get your car, pick up his/her luggage and speed to the airport. Master Michael - I believe part of being a dominant is stepping forward as a leader. While my primary responsibility is always to Serafina, I'm actively involved in charity and volunteer work to benefit my community, and I always do my best to go out of my way to help those in need and/or those less fortunate.my answer is D.
2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination: A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress. B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details. C) Wherever the dart lands on the map. D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home. Master Michael - When my backpack was my home, I didn't even need a hostel, but I was much younger then. Today's default answer is "C" - as I am not much of a follower to go along with a group, and I've never vacationed at a beach.
3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and: A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio. B) Invite the neighbors, light a fire and sing camping songs all night. C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like chess. D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you! Master Michael - I'd find a friend (Serafina) and play some games, although Chess isn't exactly what I have in mind. Oh sweet hemp rope from Twisted Monk I've found you! -- Answer is "C"
4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do? A) Sign it B) Just not get married Master Michael - I already have the woman of my dreams, but hypothetically I'd lean towards "B" as my answer. Serafina is a "slave" and as such everything that was hers is now mine. With that said, if she were a millionairess I'm not sure that I'd insist she give me the keys to her fortune. It's not money I'm interested in, I honestly prefer the gift of submission.
5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry? Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the golden gate bridge. Read about it HERE Master Michael - This isn't as far fetched as it sounds, after all Catholic Priests and Nuns are effectively marrying their church when they choose to join the church in that capacity. Some might not consider my choice an "inanimate object" but I'm thinking just outside the box this morning. My choice would be to marry - Mother Nature. I mean mankind has already (sadly) made Mother Nature our bitch, so it's time to show her some nurturing dominance . . .
Bonus: You’ve just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make? Master Michael - This question reminds me of the movie "The Graduate" with Dustin Hoffman . . .
Mr. McGuire: I just want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. McGuire: Plastics.
Of course I'd make Sex toys - complete line of vibrators, dildos, not to mention BDSM items of all shapes and sizes. We recently purchased a Pig Sling with Stirrups from the Stockroom. It's beautifully made with vinyl-coated polyester fabric and bindings that are held together with heavyweight bonded nylon thread - 100% vegan (for those who prefer to avoid leather and similar animal products) not to mention a perfect product for a plastics factory!