1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
Master Michael - I'd rather be overdressed than be too casual these days.
Serafina - I enjoy dressing up!
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
Master Michael - I won my wife/slave's heart! I prevailed with integrity, intellect, compassion, not to mention an overactive imagination in the bedroom, and a good measure of dominance to match her submission.
Serafina - Master Michael's Trust
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Master Michael - Bottoms up baby!
Serafina - Always from the bottom - I even slide the toothbrush handle over the tube from the bottom up to make sure it is used up evenly!
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
Master Michael - You can never go wrong by acting with class and dignity.
Serafina - I can't think of anything. . .
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
Master Michael - I never lied with regularity, not even to my parents.
Serafina - I believe that lying is unacceptable. That said, I would not tell all if it was hurtful. For example if you got a new hair-do and were happy with itI would with-hold my opinion and agree with you.
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
Master Michael - I intended to write more on this blog, not just answer a TMI Tuesday . . . I didn't write more because I used up the last of my energy visiting a sick parent in the Hospital. I hope to write more tomorrow, I hope to write more every day, whether I make the time and feel the inspiration is still up for grabs.
Serafina - I had intentions of cutting up a watermelon so it was ready for eating but decided to wait 'till tomorrow.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Master Michael - I am bothered by people talking on cell phones while driving, their divided attention endangers other drivers.
Serafina - People who do not use their indicators when lane-changing.
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
Master Michael - Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Harmon Killebrew
Serafina - none
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
Master Michael - During Sacred Sex - These days I find it in the bedroom when sharing sensual moments with my wife/slave Serafina. The webs we weave (both figurative and literal) send us to powerful heights of shared passion.
Serafina - I very much listen to music. I have conversations with my Heavenly Father as I drift off to sleep. I talk to Him about me, my kids, ask Him to endow Master Michael with courage, wisdom, insight and strength to meet each day and task. And I thank him for all He has done in my life.