1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
Serafina - I enjoy dressing up!
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
Serafina - Master Michael's Trust
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Serafina - Always from the bottom - I even slide the toothbrush handle over the tube from the bottom up to make sure it is used up evenly!
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
Serafina - I can't think of anything. . .
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
Serafina - I believe that lying is unacceptable. That said, I would not tell all if it was hurtful. For example if you got a new hair-do and were happy with itI would with-hold my opinion and agree with you.
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
Serafina - I had intentions of cutting up a watermelon so it was ready for eating but decided to wait 'till tomorrow.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Serafina - People who do not use their indicators when lane-changing.
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
Serafina - none
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
Serafina - I very much listen to music. I have conversations with my Heavenly Father as I drift off to sleep. I talk to Him about me, my kids, ask Him to endow Master Michael with courage, wisdom, insight and strength to meet each day and task. And I thank him for all He has done in my life.